The (9-1) New Orleans Saints currently have the longest active winning streak in the NFL, and for a lack of a...
Home-field advantage. When the New Orleans Saints won their one and only World Championship 8 years ago in Super Bowl XLIV,...
Improved Saints Secondary Still Faces Tough Challenge Against “Matty Ice” and the Falcons Wide Receiver Corps
While there’s no disputing that the New Orleans Saints defensive secondary has shown great improvement in the past few games after...
/ 1 month ago
Constant and relentless pressure on the quarterback. For the New Orleans Saints defense and the other defenses around the NFL, that’s...
/ 1 month ago
After their exhilarating 45-35 win over the previously undefeated Los Angeles Rams yesterday, the (7-1) New Orleans Saints are now considered...
With all of the hype surrounding the big clash tomorrow afternoon at the Superdome between the (6-1) Saints and the undefeated...
IT’S “T-REX” TIME: Saints 2nd Year Defensive End Trey Hendrickson Has a Chance to Make His Mark Against the Rams
Often times in life, all someone needs is to be given the simple chance to prove that they are good enough...
Nobody has been able to beat the Los Angeles Rams (8-0) this season, but the (6-1) New Orleans Saints — winners of...
One key to the Saints being able to pull out a win somehow tonight at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, home...
Top Posts & Pages
- 2 OUTTA 3: Saints "Easiest Path" to the Super Bowl is All Theirs — IF They Take Care of Business
- Drew Brees WON'T Be League MVP — and Here's Why Saints Fans Should Be Happy About It
- Carolina's 'Blueprint' to Beat Brees and the Saints Might Get Ripped to Pieces
- Trying to Stop Panthers RB Christian McCaffrey is a Nightmare for Surging Saints Defense
- Saints LB Alex Anzalone Will Have Both Women AND Men Swooning This Summer
- Saints News
- ROAD WARRIORS: Saints Seek Another Win in the "Queen City" of Charlotte vs. Panthers
- Mark Ingram is About to Make Saints History — But Will He Still Be Around in 2019 to Make More?
- ON THE EDGE: Saints Pass Rush Not as Bad as We Think -- Or is It?