/ 4 months ago
Not surprisingly, Who Dat fans are upset that the Saints made a trade earlier today with the New York Giants to...
/ 4 months ago
"Elite". In the National Football League every year, the term "elite" normally refers to a player or a team that stands...
For any Saints fan that hasn't yet seen the series of interview snippets on You Tube called "In Depth with Graham...
Eric Reid’s Incredible Versatility Means He Can Play Cornerback — Shouldn’t the Saints Give Him a Call?
With the news yesterday that the New Orleans Orleans Saints defense will now be without starting slot cornerback Patrick Robinson for...
ATLANTA, GA - NOVEMBER 21: Defensive end Cameron Jordan #94 of the New Orleans Saints sacks quarterback Matt Ryan #2 of...
WHO DAT NATION VS. THE BROTHERHOOD: Saints-Falcons Play 100th Game as NFL’s Best Rivalry Tomorrow Night
100 times. When the ball is kicked tomorrow night at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in the highly-anticipated Thanksgiving match-up between the (9-1)...
The Saints are playing the Falcons this week, and the "trash-talking" between the two arch-rival fan-bases on a variety of Social...
A funny (but not really funny) thing happened to the New Orleans Saints in their season-opening loss to the Tampa Bay...
Marcus Williams’ missed tackle in the NFC Divisional Playoff game at Minnesota last year was a memory that all Saints fans...
/ 6 months ago
Thanks to a player roster that's been stacked with a wave of incoming young talent for the past few years via...
Top Posts & Pages
- Should Saints Target 2019 NFL Free Agency's Most Underrated Wide Receiver?
- A Few Names to Remember for Saints Top Pick in the Upcoming 2019 NFL Draft
- Saints Are the REAL Winners of Today's Super Bowl — and the NFL Ain't Happy About It
- Could Saints Fill Their "Hole" at DT With Some Help From an Old Enemy?
- Saints News
- Saints WR Brandon Coleman Will Have to Fight to Save His NFL Life in 2018
- 5 Players That the Saints Could Take With Their First Pick at #27 That You Might Not Expect
- If Saints Win 5th In a Row Today, It's Gonna Be a "Special Year" — and Here's Why